Interest in the “reading arts” has risen dramatically in the last decade. More and more people are sharing their beliefs in all extraordinary and supposedly supernatural, paranormal phenomena, including angels, spirit guides, psychics, astrology, dream work, alternative forms of healing, spiritual consciousness, and even UFO’s. Our profession is growing. Now we are also attracting some exceptional minds to the study of various metaphysical subjects and divining techniques. It’s an evolution and it’s about time!
This is a very interesting profession! Psychics, astrologers, numerologists, tarot readers, palmists and many more are working in a field that is completely unregulated and prone to a wide variety of “scams.” Our work is generally not accepted as valid by the world of the “establishment” and society in general. This presents us with a fascinating challenge…
Since there are no boards or associations regulating this work, it is up to the individual practitioner to develop and maintain their own code of ethics and responsibilities.
Therefore, I felt it was my responsibility to establish and make a visible Code of Ethics:
- To honor every individual’s free will and their personal right to choose their own path.
- I seek to uplift and empower those who cross my path.
- I avoid any judgment.
- I act as the conduit for the communication between the client’s own “higher self” and ordinary self.
- I say what I sense, to the best of my ability.
- I am a keeper of secrets. I honor my clients’ rights to privacy and will release no information about my clients’ transactions with me.